Matthew McClintock, founding partner of Evergreen Legacy Planning and executive managing director of Bespoke Services joined Stephan Livera on his podcast to chat about Bespoke’s multi family office and private trust company services for ultra high net worth US clients. They discuss:
- What level of wealth qualifies for a family office?
- What are the concerns of Bitcoin-affluent families?
- What kind of structures can they use?
- Benefits of these structures
- Trade offs of the approach
- How the Sovereign Individual thesis may play out
- Should UHNW Americans consider staying out of these structures?
- What’s needed from a technology and culture perspective?
Check out the podcast on Apple, Android, or by clicking the link below.